The GLC exists to spread good vibes and provide a refuge from the daily grind. Our space is located outside the stress of academia, and inside the other exhilarating parts of humanhood. It’s a place to be quiet, meditate, play, create art, or do nothing at all.
The GLC cultivates wellness by:
• Prioritizing students’ physical and mental health in all its operations
• Offering a space for wellness-related student meet-ups, student-run wellness study breaks, and peer-to-peer support
• Putting into practice scientific insights about happiness
• Providing free well-being programming, including physical and mental health education
• Teaching and coaching healthy habits, coping mechanisms, resilience training, mindfulness-based stress reduction, and cognitive behavioral therapy
• Working with a student advisory board to support the evolution of our spaces and programming